We consider it an honor and privilege to partner with you - parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, guardians - in developing your child’s faith.
JeffStreet Children’s Ministry is specifically designed for children from birth to 5th grade. It’s the place where your child can laugh and play, learn and grow, develop friendships and community, and most importantly, discover God’s great love for them.
Our goal is to make Sunday the best day of your child’s week while creating a fun, safe, relational environment so they can meet Jesus on their level.
On your first visit, make sure you go to the check-in kiosk located in the KidMin Lobby. One of our well-trained volunteers will walk you through the registration process and check-in. Check-in opens 15 minutes prior to service.
Once your child is registered for the first time, check-in is as easy as sharing your child’s name upon arrival with one of our volunteers or simply entering the last 4 digits of your phone number. Your child will receive a name tag and you will receive a matching receipt to pick up your child after services.
Your child’s safety is one of our highest priorities here at Jeff Street. All volunteers who work with kids go through a screening protection process and abide by the policies the church has put into place. If you have any questions, please contact Missy Farley.
Health & COVID Precautions
Due to the recent increase in COVID cases in our community and the heightened transmissibility of the Delta variant we are following CDC guidelines by taking these safety precautions in the Children’s Ministry at this time:
- Team members and children ages three and above must wear a mask
- Team members and children must use hand sanitizer upon entering a Children’s Ministry environment
- Surfaces will be sanitized frequently throughout the service
- Individual supplies will be provided for each child
- The number of toys in our Toddler & PreK/Kindergarten rooms will be minimized
- Snacks and drinks will not be provided
- All non-essential items from home, like toys or snacks, will need to stay at home
- Team members will do their very best to enforce social distancing
Even though things look a little different, Sunday mornings will continue to be a safe, fun, and welcoming experience for your child!
Everyone must do their part to help keep JeffStreet a safe place for everyone, so please stay home and patriciate in church online if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19
- Has been around anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14
- Has a compromised immune system or other health concerns that would put them at risk
We are following these safety practices to protect our children, our church community, and to create an environment where parents know the risk of exposure is very low and can be minimized.
Finally, if you are uncomfortable bringing your child to in-person services, we completely understand and support you! We want to stay connected with you and your family. Please let us know how we can best serve your family.