Due to Coronavirus precautions, Iron Sharpens Iron 2020 in Springfield is being postponed until September 12, 2020. Location and cost to remain the same. More information will be available here in the coming weeks as it becomes available. Please email Curt if you have any questions. Thanks, guys!
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Iron Sharpens Iron is a powerful day of men encouraging and challenging other men to grow closer to God. Last year we took 45 men and we hope to take even more this year! Please sign up below to express your interest. We look forward to another incredible day of raw truth and honesty about what it means to be a man of God.
We will also have a simple pizza lunch in The Well after second service on September 13th to debrief ISI and discuss future men's ministry plans. Please feel welcome to join us for the Sunday lunch even if you can't go to ISI!
If you can't make Iron Sharpens Iron on the 12th, you can still purchase with our group to get the discount and then go to Champaign on October 3rd!
See Larry Olson or Curt Schleich to ask questions or to get on the sign up list!
- September 12th in Springfield at the United Methodist Church on Koke Mill Road
- We will be taking a bus
- $55 for the full day with lunch for adult wristbands (see below for other options)
- If you can't afford to go, there will be some scholarships available. See Larry or Curt.
- Please consider contributing to scholarships. Any additional will help.
- Invite other men in your social circle, they will thank you!
- Please have payment in as soon as possible.
- Our total number can be adjusted up as late as Wednesday September 9th, so if you find out late that you can make it, or invite someone else after the deadline, just make sure Larry Olson or Curt Schleich are informed as soon as possible.
Make checks out to JeffStreet.
- Base adult wristband price for the day is $47
- Student (13 to 22 years old) or Active Duty military price is $32
- Lunch is an additional $8
- Totals are:
- $55 for standard wristband including lunch
- $40 for Student/AD military wristband including lunch
- Please don't hesitate to ask about scholarships. JeffStreet can help cover your cost if you think you can't afford to go.